The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.28.2009

AHH St. Louis

I hope Louis was saintly, cause that would be about the only redeeming quality of this missouri(able) city. I wore out everything within walking distance when I was stuck here for three months (and then it was nice cause the only thing left to do was study) and now it's raining so that doesn't increase my options very much. Yesterday turned out better than I expected cause I have a friend who is based out here and he dropped in for a bit, so that was cool. One down three to go.

Not to be all miserable about everything. There are a few nice things to being stuck in a hotel for four days (besides the free greasy brekky) For instance: I have a continuous internet connection out here, so I can respond to emails within five minutes of getting them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home