The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.05.2009

Apparently

I am very forgetful. I had three fun topics to blog about when I woke up this morning and all I can come up with now is this:


I have a bruise. This is odd because I haven't had one since I broke my leg. I have no idea how long bruises are supposed to last. Does it depend on size or location? It's only a centimeter in diameter at the most, right on top of my bicep, but it's been hanging around for about two weeks now. What causes them anyway? Blood vessels bursting or something?

3 Comments:

At 6:15 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

ew

:P

or even "P...

 
At 11:36 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

maybe it was a small mercy unto your readers that you forgot those other two "interesting" things. ;)

God bless,bro.

 
At 10:07 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

wow Josh! How very insightful and thought provoking!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home