The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.04.2009

Apparently

Three red chilies are too much for one bowl of ramen noodles. Although it is a fun experiment. I got to sit on the floor and cry while I tried to eat as much as I could. 1.5 liters of water didn't help too much, but after I was forced to find myself a bowl of peaches, it turned out to be quite enjoyable.

My trip to JFK yesterday was late in the afternoon so I actually got to go to a morning service at Grace! I had to look up what time it started since I haven't been able to go for two months. I saw the A380 when I got to JFK... What a MASSIVE plane!

Day off today, I'll make like a pirate and hang with friends.

6 Comments:

At 10:10 a.m., Blogger Alaina said...

Dude?! Three red chilis in one bowl - you are a glutton for punishment. :) Hope your stomach has recovered! :)

 
At 2:40 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Hmm, google images indeed reveals that the A380 is on the almost ridiculous side of colossal!

Apparently if you live in Dubai (http://www.perfectescapes.com/TheSuiteLife/index.php/2008/08/05/top-jet-for-the-jet-set/)
you can pay a mere $14,000 to travel in one of these *with* champagne and a nice cushy bed!

 
At 11:56 p.m., Blogger Isaac said...

A380? Those things are monstrous. Saw one fly overhead once... I heard it over the lawnmower I was using.

Course, I've seen the AN-225 flying overhead once. It went into Columbus, believe it or not. Was very interesting... the plane had to be over 10,000' MSL, but it looked like it was about 3,000' up. :D

 
At 7:47 p.m., Blogger Joshua said...

That's the very plane I saw, $14,000 beds and all. UAE knows how to set up a comfortable flight. (you won't even have much money left to make your wallet fat and uncomfortable)

 
At 11:34 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

yeah, money is such a burden. :)

 
At 11:38 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

btw, I stole your line and used it for facebook status.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home