The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.27.2009

Sleeping

with the windows open is so great! I've gotten to do that the last two nights. Today is my day off, which scheduling apparently didn't realize when they called me at four am to try to get me to work. ("Uhh guys, working seven days in a row is Illegal... Uh yeah... especially when working it would send me into a thirteen day stretch") Thank goodness for FARs. SO now I get a completely free day that I get to use to it's fullest due to getting out of bed six hours before I was planning to :) I get to have lunch with a pastor and do my laundry today, so I'll sign off now, and wish you all the beauty of the weather that I am getting out here.
tata

4 Comments:

At 11:36 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

What are FARs?

 
At 10:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole,
They are Federal Aviation Regulations.
Dad

 
At 3:41 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

thanks for asking... I was wondering too... :P

 
At 9:27 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

awesome.

Here's hopin for another good one soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home