The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.08.2009

Flying Bites

Here were some clouds we passed this morning:

The waves there help one to visualize what happened to our attempt at flying straight and level.
I have found that once one is used to it, most turbulence is quite relaxing~ kinda halfway between a gently rocking boat and a massage chair.

Dad decided to take a break while I was in Indy, so I have to wait another couple days to talk to him. (I'm going to hunt him down in person this time, so I can figure out if he's avoiding me on purpose.)

I think I'm flying a bite around. I noticed a sore spot on my leg a couple days ago, and now I have a medium-sized circle of odd colored skin (another bruise?!?) with a red dot in the middle of it all. :(
Could it be the swine flu??? I've been as hungry as a pig recently.

3 Comments:

At 3:45 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Hmm, bed bug bite? All those hotels lend themselves to such things.

Hungry eh? Are you hungry for anything in particular? If so I might be able to fix your craving when you visit.

~Stacey

 
At 11:10 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

You probably just imagined a bruise.....mwhaaahaha! :)

 
At 3:20 p.m., Blogger Joshua said...

Stacey
I'm hungry for lobster al exquisito and anything fruity or vegetably (with the exceptions you already know about)

Nicole
imagine this :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home