The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.07.2009

Switching

From an afternoon-to-midnight schedule to a 4am-to-afternoon schedule is hard. I was doing pretty well until my third leg of the morning (ATL-CLE). Had to work pretty hard to stay alert on that one (especially since we sat in line on the ground for an hour with nothing to do). Leg #4 into Philly got delayed by two hours so I got a chance to walk around a bit between flights and wake up for it. (Plus the weather that delayed us was exciting enough to keep my attention.) Tomorrow I should be good to go with the new rhythm, or at least I hope so since I'll be on it for three more days.

I get to talk to dad tomorrow! (At least as long as he works his normal schedule and we don't have anything weird happen)

Have you read Udolpho?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home