The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.23.2009

A light to the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

I was reading Luke this morning, and it struck me that Jesus grew in stature and favor with God and man. How does God grow in favor of Himself? Can God like Himself better? Does that mean that He previously liked Himself less? I might know some of the answers, but I think I should like to study this some more.

Test flying went well and without incident. (Well aside from our one hour sit in STL getting extended to 5+ hours, and getting to watch the NatGuard F-15s have fun while there.) Hooray for getting home after midnight after jacking oneself up on Dr. Pepper!

I'm all set for summer now. Reduced my blanket count down to one this morning.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

wow.

Double wow wow! Who can understand the triune God?! Not us! And yet more wonderful still that He *wants* us to understand something of Himself, how He can be Three but One, distinct but the same, fully man yet fully God, and growing in favor with Himself!! Hallelujah! A great God!!!

 
At 2:21 a.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4x9H6REfvM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home