The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.23.2009

I opened my freezer last night

Just too look at the succulently delicious pork chops that Mother gave me. Too my dismay the chops were not frozen. In fact the temperature in my freezer was about the level of a tropical summer house (which is really incredible considering that my apartment is at 60) So I tossed my thoroughly thawed meat slabs into the fridge (which was maintaining 34 degrees quite well) and now I need to find a good recipe so I can cook them up this evening.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

At least I can still enjoy them when they are cooked, even if I have to eat all six at once. :)

3 Comments:

At 11:39 p.m., Blogger Jessica said...

Raw meat that has reached the temperature of a tropical summer house is not a safe thing to eat. But I hope that you find a good recipe, because if you die of food poisoning, you might as well enjoy it.

 
At 12:44 a.m., Blogger Nirmala said...

Oh sadness! We, on the other hand, actually got an extra freezer today! Which is very exciting, since the 3 of us sharing the tiny one we have was kinda hard.

 
At 12:51 a.m., Blogger Nirmala said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home