The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.14.2009

Well here I am

two dozen years old, flying airliners and yet, ironically, too young to rent a car. Kinda makes sense though when you think about how safe flying is and how dangerous driving is. I'd take landing on an icy runway in a stiff crosswind any day over driving around a bunch of maniacs. [Not that you are a maniac driver, just everyone besides you. ;-) ]


hmmm. An idea I just had! Talk like Yoda this year I will. Going to bed now I must be.

2 Comments:

At 10:47 a.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Congrats on leveling up! :) I'd say so on your Facebook... but not only am I a day late, but it looks like you're swamped as it is!!!
Coming to the WC???

And Yoda talk... oh my...

 
At 12:45 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Yep!
Last one there's a rotton egg! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home