The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.03.2009

1st rant of the year.

So this is probably not the best was to start off the blogging year, but I have to get this out.

What is up with plumbers??? Are they all under five feet tall??? Or do they never wash their hair? In 98% of the showers I have been in (And I've been in a lot of showers) I have to squat way down to wash my hair because the shower head is placed conveniently somewhere between the level of the middle of my chest to the top of my neck. The shower in my apartment is no exception. I can easily knock the head about with my shoulder. I'm sure it's all well and good for short people who want to adjust the angle of the head three times during their shower, but honestly! Get a stool or something! Ok that's all for that.

I read a lot of good books last year. I was thinking about putting out some reviews, but I decided to read more good books instead. Right now I'm in the middle of four great books, and since I go to the library to get me internet reception, I doubt I'll be running out any time soon. :)

I lost a hubcap for my car :( I don't know where it could have rolled off too. I'm thinking of not replacing it, because (hopefully) it will make my car much less of a target for crime in my neighborhood.

Flying to LaGuardia and back this evening.

2 Comments:

At 3:26 p.m., Blogger Nicole said...

What books are you reading, and what kind of cake do you want for your birthday? And how was your trip?

 
At 5:47 p.m., Blogger Joshua said...

see above and some others, german chocolate with coconut icing, and good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home