The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

12.25.2008

Speed Record!

I had a super tailwind on the way to JFK so I decided to see how fast I could go. I got up to 585 knots ground speed! Do you know how many miles per hour that is???


Get ready for it....




























































674.4!

Yee haw!









I was kind of bummed I couldn't get up to 600 knots, but my red line wouldn't let me get that fast. Maybe next time.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 a.m., Blogger Nicole said...

Whoa!

 
At 1:32 p.m., Blogger Isaac said...

585 is a little bit more than I've gotten to do... I think my record is 185. Not too bad for a 2-seat trainer, but still. :P

I have gone at 7 though. I had a really nice headwind and I was about stalling the thing to see how slow I could get the groundspeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home