The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.15.2008

Work

has been really draining. My body forgot what it was like to do manual labor for 8-10 hours a day. My muscles don't have any problem with it (I expected that they would) but my calorie burn just can't seem to conserve enough to get me all the way through. I've started to eat a ton again, but I think it might be another few weeks before my body catches up to me. When I'm not working I'm looking for a car. I emailed five people about cars that were listed under Indianapolis Craigslist and have been told about cars in IL, UT, NM, somewhere else, and SPAIN. The guy in IL told me he wouldn't be able to show me the car even if I drove out there. So I'm giving up on craigslist and trying to find some other search method. I looked at the Star classifieds today but I got lost in pages of uninteresting ads. I think I'll go to bed now.

3 Comments:

At 3:44 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

:( will have to pray about the car tonight.

 
At 11:13 p.m., Blogger SkyQueen said...

Josh! Don't give up on craigslist yet:-) I think it will probably be the best place. I know it will all work out for you because you deserve it.

 
At 9:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

what about cars.com, autotrader.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home