The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.02.2008

Comin' back from Milwaukee

(the city of cows cheese and beer) We were sent down to our approach altitude pretty early and I got to talk to dad!!! My Captain thought it was really funny that I said "Hi Dad" on the radio. He was laughing the rest of the way back to Cincinnati. Hmm... good thing I didn't say something that was actually funny. He might have hurt himself... Tomorrow I get to fly to Indy and Buffalo NY. Could be my last trip ever with Chautauqua. But I'm guessing they'll need me during my reserve on Thursday and Friday.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 p.m., Blogger Isaac said...

That's gotta be fun, talking to your dad over the radio.

He works the Indianapolis ARTCC, right? Any particular sector? I'm hopefully going to be starting my instrument rating soon, so I might talk to him at some point... :)

 
At 1:05 p.m., Blogger Joshua said...

He does Indy ATC so he'll be on the tower and random approach/departure sectors. Good luck with your instrument work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home