The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.01.2008

Last night

I made and botched my very first meatloaf! I put it all together and put it in the oven, and then when I was checking the recipe to figure out when I was supposed to add some sauce, I noticed that it was called mushroom meatloaf. Wait a minute~ I didn't put any mushrooms in it! AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! So I just added them to the top and poured the sauce over them. It turned out ok, but I'll have to do better next time. I'm thinking about going to the creation museum tomorrow. Anybody want to come along?

1 Comments:

At 3:36 p.m., Blogger answer03 said...

at least your trying cooking. i never put anything together with recipes. Just cook meat and veggies or microwave something.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home