The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.05.2008

I didn't get used today

So I did a bunch of e-stuff again. Man I love facebook. It makes me feel a little connected to the world while I live in social oblivion. Some days I just load my profile and try to say something nice to the first five friends it links me to. I love waking up and having ten emails informing me of comments being made on my pictures. Woo! just got a call from Shawn saying he's coming in tonight!
I was listening to a sermon today in which David Reese mentioned Leviticus 22:31-33:
Lev 22:31

“So you shall keep my commandments and do them: I am the Lord.

Lev 22:32

And you shall not profane my holy name, that I may be sanctified among the people of Israel. I am the Lord who sanctifies you,

Lev 22:33

who brought you out of the land of Egypt to be your God: I am the Lord.”


It reminded me of what another pastor (I don't even remember who) said long ago: Another way to look at the ten commandments is to view them as the ten promises. God, who is faithful, will one day enable me to keep His commands~ I WILL have no other gods before Him. I WILL not take His name in vain. I WILL honor my parents..... Can I hear a giant hallelujah!? The day that that happens is probably the only day I want to see more than the 19th.
Two weeks baby! One Fortnight less nine hours!

2 Comments:

At 9:31 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems Stacey was attending one of Dr. Gamble's classes at church and heard him say something about the Ten Promises.

 
At 9:55 a.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

*Hallelujah!*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home