The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.19.2008

Louisville

Well I did end up going to Louisville this week. I got put on a trip to Fort Wayne this morning, but then scheduling decided to send me to Columbus, Orlando, and Louisville instead. So I got some extra flight hours :) and my captain and flight attendant are cool, so that always makes for a better trip :) AND the coolest thing of all: I got to talk to somebody in Cyprus this afternoon! I called Aaron to see if he wanted to hang out while I was in L-town but he was across the deep blue sea, so it can't happen. Maybe I will fly over and visit him on my days off. But right now I am going to bed. Night Y'all.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

Bring my a postcard from Cyprus sometime eh? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home