The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.27.2008

I was feeling a bit rusty

on my flows for my flight yesterday and I was wondering why stuff wasn't just coming to me like it should. Then I found out when I was looking up my flight time that I hadn't flown for nine days before hand. Good Grief! I think that is the suckiest part of being on reserve. I have to sit around here all day for a week and be pretty much sure that I won't be used, but I still have to be ready for that random chance. Oh well, at least I get paid for it. Here's some pictures of my new plane:

135- 37 passenger type

145- 50 passenger type

and 4 skybus planes that never moved an inch the whole last week I was in Columbus.

2 Comments:

At 2:56 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

Planes! The middle one remines me of the one that brought us from Houston to Guadalajara this month. It was a cool trip. :P

Wow, I didn´t know one could get rusty with flying too, but I guess it´s like riding a bike or anything else, you have to practice to do!
(and ok, planes are a little bigger than bikes...)

 
At 3:26 p.m., Blogger Joshua said...

It was probably my company that took you down there, and you're right~ flying is pretty much like riding a bike, you either feel it or you don't. I like to do it with no hands. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home