The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.20.2008

Esther

Last Thursday I got to see the home schoolers put on their production of the musical Esther. And to tell the truth I was quite entranced by the quality of the show they put on. By far one of the best home-school plays I have even seen. It was well written and the acting was really great. Good times, good times.

I get done with this section of reserve at 12 tonight and then I get four days off!! Wow. I'll be spending most of it in Wisconsin for my friend's wedding. I got assigned reserve again next month and I didn't get the one day I asked for off, so it looks like I'm going to have to do some wrangling to get out of it again. My record of 0 for 3 on days requested off sure doesn't bode well for Calvin.

2 Comments:

At 7:48 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

Well will have to be prayiung for Calvin.

That show was something wasn't it?

 
At 2:50 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

That's cool about Esther, I kindof wanted to see it as well if I wasn't... 1700 miles away. Oh well. :D

Hope you get to go to Calvin! The impossibilities for us are easy possibilities for God. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home