The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.26.2008

Good Grief!

A ton of stuff has happened since my last post. Every day something happens and I'm like "I should blog about this" but then I get so busy I forget to do anything but check my email and my schedule. Here's a quick glimpse at all my fun happenings:

A family at the church I went to in Columbus somehow got my phone number (nice spy skills) and invited me out to their farm for dinner! Very fun and cool family- ask me about them sometime.

I've flown to a couple more new states and airports. Got to land on the 007 runway in Washington DC (pointed at the White House!) And smelled the sweet air of Oklahoma. The weather was so perfect there, that I almost thought I died for a second. mmmm

Got to have dinner at my Columbus pastor's house last night and took a trip to Toledo today, which by the way, is CALEB'S BIRTHDAY!!!! After my trip I went to get measured for a tux for a wedding that I don't have off yet, and getting rid of a reserve day is proving to be quite a challenge. The stress of trying not to get in the bad with my amazing new company, and to assure two days off is enough to make me sick, but I'll survive.

Haven't got anything on my schedule for tomorrow yet, so I'm hoping I get to go to church without any interruptions.

5 days till Cincinnati!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home