The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.17.2008

Flew a round trip to Boston yesterday

It was my first trip in eight days and I flew a really mediocre approach into Columbus. I saved the landing (my second night landing), but I was really bummed that I didn't do a great approach into it. Today and tomorrow are my days off, but I'm just sitting them out here in Columbus, because it would be really pointless to try to fly home for just half a day. I hope it gets warm out here so I can go running instead of sitting around inside all the time.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you'll get much better with a little more practice.
If your weather was anything like it was in Indy, then it was a great day for running, walking, sitting, or just about anything outside. I put in some time raking leaves and working on the flower beds. Sorry you won't be able to make it home.
Mom

 
At 5:47 p.m., Blogger Pastor Brad Johnston said...

Hey Josh:

Glad for your report. It's sunny here in Walton, NY too. I just finished writing on my own blog about the Prince Caspian movie out May 16. Check it out at pastorbrads.blogspot.com and leave me a comment!

 
At 8:33 p.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

Congrats. How are the street performerr out there?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home