The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.05.2008

Thunderstorms!

Went around a nice line of t-storms all the way from Columbus to Orlando and back yesterday. We had a pretty nice light show, especially after it got dark. I made my sweetest approach yet, but I ended it with a really lame hard landing >P On the way back to CMH, I got to see St. Elmo's fire for the first time! Also got this really weird scent of ozone?? that, I was told, comes from being really close to lightning. We had a Skybus pilot ask to jump on our flight, but we were weight limited so we couldn't let him on... Would of been his last ride.

In other news, I got a call last night that said I could have Cincinnati as a base in May! Yay! Yay! Yay!

3 Comments:

At 2:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news! Sounds like you had a pretty cool flight yesterday.

 
At 5:17 p.m., Blogger Pastor Brad Johnston said...

Hey Josh:

Glad to hear about the permanent base. Be sure to check out the origin of the name "Cincinatti." The Society of Cincinatti was actually formed not too far from Walton (Fishkill, NY) near the end of the Revolutionary War...Arthur St. Clair the Governor of the Northwest Territories named Cincinatti in honor of this society, of which he was a member. Makes me think of the Illuminati...

 
At 8:38 a.m., Blogger Penjammin said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Happy to hear man you been hoping for that for quite awhile.

and the captain's log (if you will) in your post was entertaining too, but what about some air-born pictures? :)

peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home