The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.26.2008

Well, I passed my test today.

I'm glad it's over, but the two hardest tests are yet to come. The first, and what is probably the hardest of all is on the second, so we shall see if I am still a Chautauqua pilot on Monday. But systems is OVER!!!! So we get to start learning our actual procedures tomorrow and I am SOO excited about that! I'll get to sit in my little chair in front of a big sheet of paper and pretend that I am flying high over the world, where the sun shines bright and the air is thin enough to suck the oxygen right out of your bloodstream!

sigh~time to leave fantasy land and get back to studying.

1 Comments:

At 11:03 p.m., Blogger Isaac said...

Glad to hear it's going well so far. I'll continue praying for you.

By the way, Dad just flew Chautaqua yesterday. He even asked the captain if he knew you. :P Answer was no, in case you're curious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home