The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.23.2008

Oh My Goodness!

the Winter conference was so great! I thought I was doing good just to follow the arguments of Job, but now I can follow them and get a grasp on the meaning and implications of everything there. Thanks David! But now I'm a little concerned, because I'm not really going through any suffering presently, and I just learned a ton about how to deal with it, so I wonder if I'm being set up for something. It was also really super to see everybody again and to catch up with a lot of old friends.

It is now one week until my training starts.

2 Comments:

At 6:10 a.m., Blogger Charity said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I didn't know you read it.

I heard great things about winter con. That is so cool that so many people came and that you all got to hear such great talks! Hopefully I will make it some year...

 
At 11:55 a.m., Blogger SaraY said...

Heh, the conference kind of gave me an ominous feeling, too, about not suffering... But I don't think we should feel like we have to be suffering *all* the time. Job suffered for pretty much the entire book, but it was probably less than a tenth of his entire life. Good things and good times can teach us about God too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home