The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.18.2008

WC

What does it stand for? What should you not end sentences with? I'll leave that for you to decide. But while you are making up your mind, unless you are fast, I'll be going there. While I'm there, I won't be thinking about a new design for my blog, although I might be trying some out when I get back. I'm going in to my last day of work for Mr.C today :( I hope I made this week profitable for him.

3 Comments:

At 4:16 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walrus Conference!
Weirdo Convention!
Water Closet!
Waffle Courting!
Wedding Courses!
Welding Coconuts!
Waxing Chimpanzees!
Wacky Covenanters! (meant in the best way possible, of course)

There are just SO many possibilities.

--Z

 
At 10:02 p.m., Blogger Isaac said...

As Yoda the English teacher said...

"Never end a sentence, a preposition with."

 
At 3:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would vote for Wacky Covenanters. In fact, that might me a good name for the RP International Conference... the Wacky Convenanters Convention. Hmm.

- teffer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home