The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.03.2008

Just returned

from my interview with Republic. It wasn't really an interview, but we got to meet the HR lady and take a couple quizzes. She gave a really good presentation on the airline and its training process, and now I am entering the stage where I second guess everything I did, and wonder if there's anything I could have done better. I don't have to wonder very long cause I should have studied a lot, but seeing as I only found out about it last night and I had to fly to Owensboro today (where I got to see Aunt Nancy!!!!!) I didn't really have a lot of time. I'm supposed to hear back from them pretty soon, but I'll be on pins and needles until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home