The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.30.2007

488.2!

I'm 11.8 hours of flying away from being a 500 hour pilot!!! AND I get to fly about six and a half hours today, so I might just have 500 when I finish on Saturday! I also get to spend the night in Owensboro tonight, which will be pretty cool. I flew over Lake Barkley the other day. It's pretty much the greatest lake to spend ones summers, for those of you who've never heard of it before. I looked but I couldn't see the abandoned house or the A-frame, or anything, but we fly over it again today, so I'm going to look harder this time. (It's really difficult to pick stuff like that out at 23,000 feet.) Gotta head off to Jackson now. *Fade in/:"Dixie Land"*

1 Comments:

At 8:34 p.m., Blogger Isaac said...

500 hours! Congrats! It'll be a while for me. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home