The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.03.2007

ugg

I am feeling quite uggy today. We got up at five NB time (four Boston time) and went to the airport to find that our plane was broken, our flight was canceled, and we were the last to know about it. So, we went back to the hotel for some extra sleep. Surprisingly, they were really fast and we only got an extra half-hour before we headed back to the airport. Flew the plane to our maintenance base in Watertown. It was a pretty fun flight because there was finally a whole layer of clouds at our flight altitude, so I got a nice chunk of instrument time. However the descent to ART was enlightening. I got to finally learn the true agony that comes from changing nine thousand feet of effective altitude with no hope of sinus pressure relief. When we finally landed I half expected my ear drums to burst, and I couldn't hear properly for nigh on an hour. lol I wonder if my posting sounding more despondent of late comes from my currently listening to The Life of David Brainerd (thanks Aaron!!). I had a delightful nap at our hotel and went down to Aldis to get some guava-mango juice. There's nothing like guava-mango juice to help the stuffy head. In fact I'm going to go take another swig right now... mmm ahhh. Ok where was I? Right: Coming back to the hotel. There is a psychic/holistic convention at the hotel right now. I can go learn about removal of embedded items and card/palm reading and NY and UFOs, or even How to Survive to 2025 > an age of UNIVERSAL PEACE!!!! as you can tell, I am in a very typing mood right now, so I will do my freedom trail post as soon as I post this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home