The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.02.2007

Plattsburgh

I got to try out our new run to Saranac Lake and Plattsburgh yesterday. Spent the night in Plattsburgh at a very nice Best Western, but the combination of only eight hours between flights (i.e. >5 hours of sleep) and a couple of below freezing preflights turned my immune system into a nuclear wasteland :( Got deiced for the first time in my life this morning! And the mountains around Saranac Lake are stunningly beautiful in the sunrise. Now I'm on a 15 hour overnight in Fredericton, so hopefully the hazardous waste crews can make some headway on my personal nuclear disaster. Heading out for a quick lunch now, then I think I'll come back and maybe do my Freedom Trail post before I forget all about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home