The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.23.2007

total sweetness!

This has been a really great week. It started off last week with a day off in which I walked the freedom trail. It's this 2.5 mile trail in Boston that goes by a ton of historic sites and museums mostly relating to the colonial rebellion and the war for independence. Very fun and informative. I started at ten and expected to be back at my apartment by three at the latest, since 2.5 miles is so short, but there was soooo much to look at and do I ended up getting back around eight! I'll do a later post with some pictures and stuff. After the freedom trail, I had a couple great flights in some nasty weather. Got to hold for about half an hour! (Fortunately we only had two passengers and they didn't mind our diversion too much, one even want to go where we diverted to, and I got to build some instrument time.) Didn't too much of a look at the trees though. They are really gorgeous in mid-NY. Then on Friday, I had a bunch of friends over to my apartment for a house breaking/ farewell party. Great times. And to top it all off in a moment of awesomeness on Sunday, an excommunicated member of the Cambridge church was restored to full fellowship!!!

That's all for now. I have a bunch of long breaks between flights this week, so I should be able to update a little more than before.

2 Comments:

At 2:49 p.m., Blogger C. Bright said...

We visited Boston as a family once and walked the freedom trail - it was sooooo cool, and we took gobs of pictures too. Sveetness indeed!

 
At 4:09 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

Wow! Its a good thing I checked my blog! Yes! you can visit on the 29th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home