The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.12.2007

Fredericton

I'm in the great state of New Brunswick. Ahem... Ahh, Excuse me> Province. Sorry about that. Just found out that the Canadian dollar passed the U.S. when I checked in to the hotel th. Which is really sweet cause I'm going to go change all my cash to Canadian at some non-par place up here and then convert it to more cash when I go back to the States tomorrow! Currently it is raining. It's been raining all day and it looks like it's going to continue. But it is kind of cool cause I got my first personal experience with icing today. We built up a nice layer of it on our flight out here. The first bid for Cincinnati came out today, so I better hurry up and decide what I'm going to do for a domicile and housing and everything else that pertains to my continued profitable existence in the world.
Here's some pictures of me at the beach from a while back:


And a sweet sunrise:

And a nice sunset:

With a huge cruise ship in in dock at Rhode Island:



P.S. For all of you government spies out there, don't worry, I'm not really going to do that whole money switch deal. I only have ten dollars anyway.

2 Comments:

At 8:08 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the sunrise picture, is that the Fredericton airport? Good pictures.

 
At 4:28 p.m., Blogger Joshua said...

No that's some other airport in Rhode Island. I don't know which one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home