The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.22.2007

Flew into Boston this morning. Clouds looked like this the whole way so we couldn't even tell that we were 25 miles out over open water.

In Boston the water is so polluted that it looses its natural qualities. You will notice that in my water bottle some of the water is clean enough to become less dense and rise as it is colder than surrounding water, but a large portion of the ice actually stayed on the bottom!

Went to my apartment, found some shut-eye and promptly caught it, then sat out on my porch with this view:

And drank a refreshing Vanilla Coke.

Then I brought my room into a somewhat orderly state. Notice the addition of some furniture! Got a lamp, a chair, a bed, some shelves, and even a desk with a CD storage space in the back.
This picture was brought to you by Boeing and Raytheon.

I might make a large change to my person if I have time tonight.

1 Comments:

At 12:21 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the water is that impure, I am not sure that I would drink it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home