The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.20.2007

10th Vermont Mountaineers

Now I am in Vermont after a very odd day. Just got back from a nice (but expensive) meal at Outback. Have you noticed how all of my sentences start and end with different words? USA Today writers haven't figured out how to do that yet. I just read an article that ended sentences with the word "says" three times in a row. Bleh. But, on the bright side of things, I FINISHED A WHOLE CROSSWORD PUZZLE TODAY!!! It's like the first time I've ever done one without about half the words coming from somebody else. My joy had to be dampened however, because I just received an email telling me about the first CORPS rally that I am going to miss this year. Oh well, at least there are a ton of Awesome Christians out in Bean Town. Well I should probably go to bed now so I can get up at 4:30. Night y'all.

P.S. Vermont's Mountains are super cool to look at when breaking out of the clouds at 7000'.

1 Comments:

At 10:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't rub it in too much about Beantown. :-) You can always come back and visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home