The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.02.2007

I start my last IOE trip today

I get to fly 2576 to Lewistown and Havard where I will spend the night and come home in the morning. Where I go from there I have no idea. I'll probably head home and start packing to move to Boston and wait for a call from management. If I manage my flights home right I might get to go to a pie bake I heard about :) If I don't I could end up sleeping in an airport again. Though now I have phone numbers for friends in several cities I could connect through, so hopefully that won't happen. The FOs in the current ground school get their orals tomorrow, so we'll get to see if Purdue can keep its 100% passing rate going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home