The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.15.2007

FLYING!!

I Flew the 1900 for the first time yesterday! It was pretty cool. Getting the landings down was a little rough a first, but I should be getting better at those with a little practice. (To all those potential passengers out there: its nothing dangerous, just a little hard. I would easily take my family in the airplane and do a landing myself.) My bike patch lasted all the way to church this morning, and then it decided to fail on me, so I just sat around and read all afternoon until the evening lecture on the coming of the Cannon started at 4. After the lecture (which was great) I took my tire off to see if there was anything I could do to it, but before I even got the hole cleaned up a nice lady offered to take me back to the Inn. Seeing as it was pushing 106 and I was six miles from shelter, the distressed knight gladly accepted the rescue of the fair maiden. Oh wait. That's all backwards! oh well, I guess that's what I get for not buying that motorcycle from Ross way back when. It was soo sweet to get into my air conditioned room again though. Does anybody have any suggestions for how to spend my tomorrow that takes no transportation and no money? I guess I could go to the library and read Athanasius on the Incarnation or Wheel of Time or whatever they have there.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home