The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

6.19.2007

Jumpseating!

Getting free flights to anywhere is pretty cool. I got a ride home on Frontier Airlines. Very nice people. Great service and ride. Unfortunately their plane out of Billings was delayed by maintenance issues, so I missed the last connection to Indy and spent the night like a hobo on a bench in the Denver terminal. But even though I'd been wearing the same clothes for 24 hours, couldn't get at my razor to shave, and looked like I'd only had two hours of sleep, the captain was still nice enough to let me ride home. I was greeted by my dear mother, brother, and sister at the airport, and Caleb even shared a seat with my bag because it wouldn't go in the trunk! Now for some sweet sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home