The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.29.2007

Laundry Excitement

My indoctrination test got pushed back to Thursday. We covered eight chapters of the FOM today, but we couldn't quite make it through. After we got out at 5:30, I had a quick snack and bumped my laundry all the way down the hill to the nearest laundrymat. The inn next to mine has machines for a buck apiece, and I was like "I am so not paying that much!" I was quite surprised to find washers costing $1.75 at the bottom of the hill. Fortunately I was able to contain my suprise and refrained from throwing dirty clothes all over. I merely stumbled the mile home in a daze and fed my quarters to the machine in the inn. Ahh well, I can be like Dilbert and just tell myself that it's not so bad.

Oop. time to study now. Later Y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home