The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

5.02.2007

finals week is upon us

and I have been good and busy. I had forgotten how much fun it was to study this much. Maybe the study isin't a lot of fun, but it seems that everything else I do is getting to be a lot more fun. Of course I am doing fun stuff like flying and playing disc golf and finishing our Mark Bible study. Big Sky called on Monday and asked if I was available for an interview! I was like so yes. Then signed up for an interview on Friday morning, but now it sounds like they are going to do phone interviews, so I'm really hoping they call when I am not at work. I wonder if I can work something out with my managers that would let me keep my phone with me while I am out on the floor. My weather exam starts in four hours.
Josh out.

2 Comments:

At 12:53 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you post a blog about your big news?
Dad

 
At 10:49 a.m., Blogger Joshua said...

cause I have been so busy. but I will now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home