The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

4.07.2007

What a world we live in.

Isn't the world built pretty well? With everything from the weather to economics to politics all going round and round, never quite achieving balance, yet never hitting too much of an extreme. When it gets close to an extreme some big storm will erupt (t-storms, depressions, WWII) and bring it back in. I was just thinking about this cause when we started flight school the whole job market was pathetic and you had to have like 2000 hours of experience to get hired by anybody, but our advisers told us that it would be turning around about the time that we graduate, and they were right! We just got part of a lecture the other day about how fortunate we are to be graduating right now because the world is once again turning to the skies for their travel needs and businesses are booming and growing at tremendous rates. Piedmont is coming to campus Monday after the next to find some employees, so I'm going to go listen to their presentation, but they are only down to 325 hours total time minimums. I could get 325 by a class date, but they will prolly only look at the CFI half of our class for now.

Finals are going to be pretty cool this year. I hope to get my final for my online ATC class set up for the end of next week, I get to do 737FMS training for one final and a 727 sim checkride for another, my tennis final will be a take home exam, and that only leaves Weather on Wednesday and Com on Saturday of finals week for me.

Caleb came up to visit, so we are having a grand time, but now I must be off to work. If you see any normal posts on here, they will only happen because my password is saved and Caleb might find out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home