The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

3.13.2007

Spring Break!

I am having quite a lovely spring break right now. Both my grandmothers came to visit and to go to the Genevans concert last night. Great music there. CORPS took a trip to Chicago over Saturday and Sunday. Twas quite fun. I would post some pictures from it, but I left my USB cable in Lafayette, and my memory card doesn't fit in mom's camera. Oh well, you will just have to wait then. God is really awesome isn't He? I've been learning a lot about His sovereignty over everything recently. spectacular.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys should go to things of interest

 
At 10:08 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

or not

 

Post a Comment

<< Home