The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

2.26.2007

I walked outside Saturday

and got hailed, so I opened hailing frequencies and tried to respond, but it was only the weather. I think we should create a new meaning for the phrase "I got hailed." From now on it means getting a sugar high. It could be used in this context: I've been hailed ever since I went to the candyland theme dinner at church. Coincidentally, now would be the right time to ask me for some candy as I am quite overflowing with it.

Did you know the candyland board has characters on it now? Like Mr.Mint, Gramma Nutt, King Kandy, Jolly, Plumpy, Mama Ginger Tree, Princess Lolly, Queen Frostine, Lord Licorice and Gloppy the Molasses Monster. I totally did not know that. Which explains why I just stared blankly when someone said she was dressed up like Princess Frostine. I was like UH yeah sure, I bet you know what you are talking about, so I'm going to let you live in your delutional little world. Sort of dates me and my candyland playing. I started looking it up on the real candyland website and I think our board was made between 1967 and 1985. absolute crazyness.

OK I'm going to quit cause I can't type very well while I'm hailed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home