The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.24.2007

cough kof hufff cough

My posting temporarily resigned to my cold, which has been assailing me since Friday. As far as colds go, this one has been one bad dude. I almost took some medicine. Fortunately, I don't have any decongestant here, so I couldn't even if I did want to. I flew from Denver Co to Salt Lake City Ut yesterday morning. That was fun even though I was afraid that the pressure changes would explode my head. Good thing my true altitude didn't go much above 620' MSL (Mean Sea Level). CORPS has it's first intramural basketball game tonight! We have a pretty big team, so I hope we can do well.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU made me sick? I do have drugs, and I'd be happy to take some over. They're not nearly strong enough to give you an overdose or even mess up your driving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home