The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

1.08.2007

this little pig went to school

maybe he will learn something there. like the proper use of capital letters and that he shouldn't really refer to himself in third person. maybe he will switch to first person in the middle of this post.
this little pig got up early this morning and jogged down to the co-rec with Rory (ooohh a capital!) and they worked out a little before Rory's first class. Thus began my final semester of this year, Purdue, and undergraduate education. Wow! who knew that it would go by so fast? It was great being a counselor for the High School Winter Conference and thinking back to the crazy fun and carefree life of those years.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Ok so this is like your last simester of school? OK that is WAY cool if ya ask me! :) Well enjoy, study hard, and do well. I'm sure you'll do all those things.

Sounds like you had an exciting first day, little pig. You do realise you just gave me rights to call you that don't you? :)

Well sounds like your life is going pretty swell. Make sure A&Z stay out of trouble. Welp a beds calling for me. Even though its the start of your day, its just the end of mine. Must go.
take care Josh.

~Me

 
At 10:23 a.m., Blogger Josh said...

hey,
maybe you should wait till
tomara
to call me that.
~me2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home