The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

11.08.2006

Isn't Life Ironic?

I'm the one person in the world who thinks that really salty and greasy potato chips do not make a great snack, yet I'm also the one person who has to eat them.
ECK.
Give me a fruit bar any day.


Sim was fun. I flew cross-country from San Francisco to Las Angeles. Had a beautiful smooth landing at the end. Still got chewed out though cause I was a couple feet off the centerline.

3 Comments:

At 4:51 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Potato chips are nasty

 
At 9:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you have to eat them? ~audrey

 
At 12:36 a.m., Blogger SaraY said...

Because his heart is too healthy.

There are other greasy options besides potato chips, you know. You could get almost anything from McDonald's. And did you know that the salad at Taco Bell is among the fattiest of their menu offerings? You learn a great many things in nutrition class :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home