The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

10.09.2006

Fall Break!!!

Yay I'm home on fall break! It's all fun and games. Or work and dentist visits. I have to write a 6-7 hundred word paper and study for my airline transport pilot exam. It is nice though to not have a hundred other classes getting in my way. I do have to fight off the temptation to sit and play computer games however. I could also be bummed because I have to have another million and a half tests on my cardiovascular system before we can make any progress in determining if I can fly again or not. And I can't get those tests scheduled until Thanksgiving break at the earliest. Oh well.... It's all good. I'm thinking about doing a major upgrade to my links~ weeding out the dead one and adding some good ones. If you want a blog posted just tell me about it in a comment.
Grace out.

6 Comments:

At 8:14 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

My new blog is www.purdueag-josh.blogspot.com.

 
At 12:41 a.m., Blogger SaraY said...

Shingle Paradise's blog is www.shingleparadise.blogspot.com. It could use your sponsorship.

 
At 10:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shingle Paradise would also appreciate a restoration of her belongings.

 
At 10:16 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

what are you talking about?

 
At 9:15 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lamp. It's ok now. You should update, you know?

 
At 12:38 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

yeah, but I'm so busy I only have time for an occasional comment right now. maybe tomorrow or thursday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home