The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

9.18.2006

I signed up for classes for the last time

here at Purdue this morning. Even with my minor, I didn't have enough required classes to make me a full time student. So in order to keep my co-rec privileges I had to sign up for tennis. Although after I give it some thought, I might switch to ROTC conditioning, Spanish, Hebrew, or some programming class. Any suggestions?

I saw a pretty funny bumper sticker at Sam's on Saturday. It said "In case of rapture I get your stuff."

I rode my mountain bike to class this morning cause I don't like to take Marlin & Dory out in the rain. It was nearly impossible to imagine being as cold as I was, especially after the sweltering heat of yesterday... Anyway, I've been riding my bike so much, I've been thinking about shaving and learning Italian. But maybe I'm just going crazy.

4 Comments:

At 3:54 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Switch into Italian. Then you can shave your legs and everything while still keeping your full time status. And when you've got the Italian down you can sing under Jessica's window with Andrew playing guitar and take her off on your handlebars while Andrew gets beat up by the crazy neighbors. Isn't it kind of late in the semester to be thinking about adding real classes like language though?

 
At 3:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er... beaten up. I can speak properly on occasion.

 
At 3:53 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

Ok you convinced me. I'll stay 100% American

 
At 11:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you shave your legs and become Italian you'll have to come to IU.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home