The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.31.2006

I just got out of my first exam of the semester

Yes I know I have only had three classes before it was time for the exam, and that it covered in-depth reading of three chapters of a textbook, and that instructors should give us at least three weeks before any quiz or exam whatsoever, but there wasn't really much I could do about it. It was a pretty easy test because I studied a TON for it, but I still couldn't remember if TACANs or GPS stations were controlled by the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, or in a joint agreement by both. I hope I guessed right.
ok I gotta quit writing and start writing.
ironic isn't it.

2 Comments:

At 3:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was praying for you. Praise God it went so well! ~audrey

 
At 1:08 p.m., Blogger Josh said...

thanks Audrey! I can always use extra prayer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home