The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.14.2006

Wow! What a day!

I went running this morning. Stayed too long and missed saying goodbye to Stacey and Caleb :(. Got all packed up as mom got me more food:). Unpacked in West Lafayette and went to help pastor Olivetti make like Gorbachev and tear down his wall. It was a massive limestone and mortar wall with tons of slimy, sticky, and soggy dirt that kept mud-sliding in our way. But we got done with way more than I expected and Lisa cooked us a beautiful dinner complete with fresh strawberries and she didn't even visibly mind the sweaty, smelly, and dirty guys eating at her table. OK, so I am totally beat and I will leave this final question as I go to bed: Why are you excited?

4 Comments:

At 8:31 p.m., Blogger Jared said...

I'm excited because Josh is tearing down my wall and building me a new one!!!

 
At 6:20 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:22 p.m., Blogger Joel and Stacey said...

I'm not excited... I'm sad... because I missed my brother's goodbye.
Love ya' little bro!

 
At 1:44 p.m., Blogger SaraY said...

I'm excited because I'm back at Purdue!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home