The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.31.2006

It is so great

to serve a God who doesn't bow to our every whim, but works out His good plan in His own time isn't it? I mean how messed up would this world be if we only had to offer some special sacrifice or pray for a certain amount of time or repent of a few sins to get God to do whatever we wanted Him to. There is none of this "Lord I will double my tithe and pray for fourteen hours straight if You let me fly again." ... Well there is... but it doesn't work. That's not to say that God hasn't set up a cause and effect system , or that He doesn't hear our prayers. It's just nice to know that whatever does happen is His will and not the result of my (usually messed up) priorities.

Wow this whole posting again thing might get to me. I better head to work now.
Grace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home