The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

7.29.2006

It's been so long

since I've posted that I can't tell about all the great and cool things that have happened. But here are some major points:
COVFAMIKOI was WONDERFUL (which would be a great name for it if we ever got tired of COVFAMIKOI). I was a counselor for the freshmen guys and they were stellar characters.
Work is good. Caleb is learning much faster than I ever did.
I am sick of doctors, and I only have to keep seeing them because they are the only unhealthy thing about me.
I just finished a cool study with Pastor Faris yesterday morning.
I'm thinking about talking less about me on here (who needs that anyway) and doing some book reviews or something.
OK I have to get to work soon. Here are a few pictures from a recent roll:






Fam with Gram!








my sweet plane




taxiing over the cars at O'Hare

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home