The most engaging life I've ever had

exciting, fun, a little intimidating, definitely worth it.

8.03.2006

I went to Sam's

with paint all over the back of my leg today. We had to run and pack up all our paint stuff as lightning torched trees all around us, so I must have brushed something without noticing it. The storm was really loud today. Anyway at Sam's there was this incredibly annoying fly buzzing around. He finally landed and I shot him with my rubber band. I didn't kill him but I broke his wings or something, because he fell upside down on my conveyor belt. He couldn't flip himself over so he lay there as the belt pushed him toward the front. He was right in line with a hole and his wings caught on the side, so he hovered for a second before he was dragged screaming into the black abyss. HAHAHAHAHA. I'm not usually this cruel. Really. Don't ask Caleb. I hope PETA doesn't read this.

That was your fly campfire story of the day.
Joy out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home